About this job
*Please apply to only one position at a time.
Both Japanese speakers and Non-Japanese speakers welcomed!
Whilst there are many English speakers at LINE successful applicants may be asked to attend a Japanese training course for at least 3 ~ 12 months after joining. The training is paid for by us, and is an excellent chance to pick up new language skills. We encourage employees to reach JLPT N2 within a few years of joining.
This role is responsible for the development of tools based on the Prometheus monitoring platform which support the work of the engineers here at LINE. By monitoring and forecasting resource usage we can develop tools that help us deal with issues before they occur. Using our self-developed tool ‘Promgen’ our engineers can take control of their own monitoring by creating their own Prometheus and Alertmanager configurations.
【Specific Responsibilities Include】
- Develop and support monitoring system for the LINE Family services
- Developer support/process improvement
- Resource monitoring, resource and performance prediction tool development
- Development of the Prometheus ecosystem and surrounding relevant tools
正规365体育投注Prometheus, SaltStack, Python, Django
- 3+ years of experience in maintaining and operating web services
- 3+ years of experience in operating and troubleshooting Linux-based servers
- Development experience in multiple programming languages (any language welcome)
- Familiarity with Prometheus and the greater Prometheus ecosystem
- Saltstack/ Ansible/ Configuration management experience
- Django experience
- Log management tools (fluentd, Elasticsearch)
- OSS contribution experience
Who We’re Looking For:
- Those with the curiosity to explore new technologies, the willingness to learn new things, and the courage to challenge themselves constantly
- Gifted communicators who can explain complex ideas to anyone regardless of background
Discretionary and flexible according to ability and speed of work; if projects are completed on time there is no need to stay in the office for extended periods of time.
Minimum salary starting from 6 million Japanese yen per annum (salary based on experience and ability).
*Other details to be discussed during the interview process.
Life at LINE Fukuoka
About LINE Fukuoka
「Closing the distance」 Our mission is to bring people,information and services closer together.
- Fixed annual salary + Incentive (twice/year)
- Salary Review :Twice/Year
- Discretionary working time (Mon-Fri)
- LINE Pay Benefit plan
- Medical＆Social Insurance
- Transportation allowance